Jesus in My Doubt
- Is it ok to have doubt, we should be more reliant on Jesus in our lives and trust in him.
- It is important to know how to deal with disappointment in our lives and also not be discouraged to step out in God more even if it doesn’t go as expected.
- We need to let go of control in our lives, we are trying to live our own way which is against Jesus and his plan for us. If we do not obey in him we may start to lose sight of who we are in Jesus. We can make mistakes and the father will still love us as long as we don’t put all of the focus on ourselves.
- Our lives are not our own, we have been purchased for a price and that price is costly but also it means we get to spend eternity with him.
Jesus in the Bible and People who Doubt
- It is important that we recognise who Jesus is in the bible and trust that he will do what is best for our lives.
- How can we be better than those who doubt in him and how can we best serve God.
- It is important that we not only worship God for reward but also out of loyalty and adoration for him and his sons sacrifice.
- We should be wise in our gifts and we should show Jesus thankfulness by trusting in his ways and not relying on ourselves.
- We can go to God at anytime and look at examples of Jesus saving others to inspire us to live more like him.