Jesus in My Praying
- It is important that we always seek opportunities to pray for one another and to seek God our father with our prayers.
- Prayer time is an essential part of the Christian walk and an essential part of our routine, in helping us to build a better relationship with God.
- When we are intentional with our prayers we can expect big things to happen and for God to move in our lives.
- Finding quiet time alone and away from distractions is a good way to talk to God.
- Praying out loud with others so others can connect and share with your thoughts and emotions about things is really important.
- Offering to pray for friends, family, strangers is a really great way of reaching out to God and encouraging others to seek him first.
- We can look to scripture for inspiration if we are feeling swamped by things around us to help us pray. Meditation is a really good way of focusing attention on God and glorifying him, enabling ourselves to take time out of our day to devote to God only.