Gods Purpose for our Families
- Gods purpose for our families is to show each other his love.
- We are united in each others successes and failures.
- We are one with God which means we don’t have to face our worries alone but can take them to God.
How we can honour God
- We can honour God by speaking Gods truths and speaking good things over ourselves and others.
- By using our spiritual giftings and fruits of the spirit.
- Obeying Gods instruction and being Gods servant. Looking for ways in which we can serve God in the community.
What does Family look like through God?
- Gods intention for our families is that it reflects his perfect love.
- Family means no one gets left behind and no one is forgotten.
- Family means you are willing to make sacrifices for one another even if it means putting your own comfort aside.
- Family is uniting together and working as a team.
- Family is accepting one another and each others flaws.
- Family is loving one another just as God loves each and everyone of us.