How we treat God and our money
- We can rely on God to be our one and only provision
- We must look up to God rather than our money. We find value in how much we earn.
- Even though we can ask God to do things for us we should really be in awe and worship him.
- We should not worship our money or hold it more important than God.
- Jesus speaks about money controlling our minds and our hearts.
- We draw closer to God when we trust God to look after us.
How we can trust God with our money
- We need to stop giving God our leftovers God cannot do his good works with our leftovers.
- We need to prevent money from blocking us and distancing ourselves from God so offer up control.
- We need to give back to God not just for the things he gives us but also for the things he doesn’t give us.
- We need to believe that God is who he says he is and that he will pull through in all situations.
- We can rely on God in times of hardship and God will not let us needlessly struggle.
- We should align our money as God asks us to use it for his glory.
- We should be less selfish and think of God’s place in our lives and not just focus on our own plans for our lives.
- We will not take our money with us once we are dead. God will continue to be with us but money will not.