This sermon was based on various bible references (see key points).
1) Where are you?
9 But the LORD God called to the man, “Where are you?”
• What are you hiding from?
2) What are you doing here?
1 Kings 19:9
And the word of the LORD came to him: “What are you doing here, Elijah?”
• Why has God put you here?
• What is God doing?
3) What do you see?
8 And the LORD asked me, “What do you see, Amos?”
• What is going on around you that God can speak to you through?
4) Can these dry bones live?
Ezekiel 37:3 He asked me, “Son of man, can these bones live?”
• Do you believe God can bring change?
5) What is in your hand?
Exodus 4:2 – What is in your hand?
• What has God given you to be a change bringer?